- The New York Theatre Experience, Inc. does not share, store, sell, or use personally identifiable information. We may use personal information you have supplied to communicate with you to offer information, updates, and announcements about our websites..
- We use first party cookies that collect anonymous traffic data.
- Like most website administrators we use log files that record information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and page navigation. We gather this information to track website visitor movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Our goal in gathering this information is to learn how our customers and the public are using our service. IP addresses that are recorded by our log files are not linked to personally identifiable information, and no one can contact or identify you from this information.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: nytheatre.com may provide links to third-party Web sites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any personal information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those Web sites before providing any of your personal information on such sites.
- You can easily reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of the content on nytheatre.com is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties. You are permitted to quote and excerpt content on this website in whole or in part, without changing the text you use, provided that you include the copyright statement "Copyright © 2013 The New York Theatre Experience, Inc." and attribution statement "published on nytheatre.com," and use the content for noncommercial or internal purposes. For commercial use or translations, send your email request to email@example.com.
- You may link from another site to nytheatre.com’s online content. You may use the title or headline of the article to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to the article. If you do this, please include a functional link back to the page or article on our website and provide attribution to nytheatre.com.
This is the nytheatre.com archive.
This searchable archive contains more than 7,000 reviews of NYC productions, from 1996 through 2013. nytheatre.com was the primary program of The New York Theatre Experience, Inc. (NYTE), during that period.