nytheatre.com Banner Ad Program
This is an opportunity for your indie theater company to reach a targeted audience of potential theatergoers at a very reasonable cost. It's also a great way to show support for nytheatre.com and our parent company, the nonprofit New York Theatre Experience, Inc.
Our readers are the people you want to talk to: about two-thirds of them live in the New York City metro area, and more than three-quarters of them see at least one show a month (nearly half attend the theatre weekly).
All banner ads placed through this program are for a one-week duration and must be paid for in advance by check.
HOME PAGE BANNER AD- $95
- Banner ad (320 x 100 pixels) on nytheatre.com's home page for 1 week
- Ad appears directly below "New This Week" box
- Two slots available each week
- Ads may not include animation, flash movies, video, audio, etc.; they can only be flat graphics with no interactivity
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR AD:
- Send an email to request your advertising reservation. Include all of the following information in your emal request:
- name of the show you're advertising
- the dates you want the ad to run (e.g., Monday, June 4 - Sunday, June 10); this should be at least one week in the future
- the banner graphic (artwork) you want to use for the ad
- the web address where the banner will link (i.e., the page users will see when they click on the ad)
- You'll receive a response via email within 24 hours indicating whether the requested dates are available. You will be sent an invoice by email and payment should be mailed to: The New York Theatre Experience, Inc., P.O. Box 1606, New York, NY 10156.
- After the ad is paid for, a confirmation will be sent and the ad will be run as specified.
Need more info? Send an email to the Listings Editor with any questions. You will receive a prompt response.